Wednesday 24 September 2014

Fuck you! Narcissistic Pig Bastard!

18 September 2014

PG alert (you might have noticed)

Another dip into the Pink Book to just remember the very healthy rage and anger that I'm finally allowing myself to express after 5 years of CRAZY MAKING stuff from that man!  He has just wound me up in knots (see previous post) and I've run off to the nearest coffee shop to calm down and write up my pink book before I forget this rage!

Fucking John Fucking Smith.  Playing games with me.  Saying he has 'issues' with the reasons for his termination.  (aside: I asked him to leave our company 5 months ago when he cheated on me. I cited a breakdown of trust between us. Since then I have uncovered a MAJOR fraud that he instituted before we 'parted amicably'.  I gave him 3 month's notice and extended that to 5 when I landed up in hospital. He was the only person who could run my company in my absence). He's saying that if I'm bringing my lawyer to facilitate our 'who owes who what money' conversation, then he will bring representation too.  He threatens that I have a 'duty' to inform my new buyers of the possible 'cash flow implications' should it become evident that my company owes HIM money.  He will expect MY COMPANY and the NEW BUYERS to pay him out for any legal action  he takes against me for 'wrongful dismissal'.  After I gave him 3 months to find a new job.  After it cost me my health to just tolerate him in the business on a daily basis!!!

Narcissistic fucking fucking fucking bastard!!! After everything he has taken from me and my company, he STILL wants to screw me out of MORE!!!

How did I ever ever love this man?? How did I EVER trust him?  What is wrong with me that I didn't see him coming?  That I could normalize his disgusting behavior for so long?  That I thought, even for a moment, that I was safe with him!!

Fuck him!  Fuck him!  And to think I actually considered letting him off his debt!!  That I actually felt responsible for keeping him financially safe!!  That I gave a SHIT about his future! Trudy: he's a fat fucking SNAKE.  DO NOT TRUST HIM EVER AGAIN!!!

I should have fired him for fucking incompetence and laid a charge of FRAUD against him! PIG DOG FUCKHEAD!

You want to derail my new buyer deal so you can STEAL my COMPANY from me!!  You are a snake fucking fucking bastard! I have ZERO respect left for you. I can't REMEMBER why I ever LOVED you. I NEVER want to EVER see you again. You NEVER deserved me! And you were a USELESS FUCKING MD whose INCOMPETENCE and CONFLICTUAL LYING BASTARD approach DESTROYED my COMPANY. FUCKING FUCKING ASSHOLE!! I cannot WAIT until you walk out of my company for the LAST TIME. I don't want you POLLUTING and POISONING me or my workspace EVER FUCKING AGAIN!!!  THIEF! You STOLE MONEY FROM ME!!

You have LEECHED off me for 5 YEARS!!  I paid for EVERYTHING. Zanzibar!  Bush breaks! You even manipulated me into paying for the weekend away we had when I CAUGHT you CHEATING on me!!  ASSHOLE. BASTARD. FUCKTARD. Parasite. There is NOTHING you contributed to. Lying fucking BASTARD.

Piece of SHIT fuckhead DOG BASTARD.  You are going to live a sad and lonely life because you SHIT on the good things that happen to you!

Just get the FUCK out of my life and let me finally recover.

ALONE


Hmmm - I don't think I've ever written a piece like this.  Sorry if it offends you.  But I really really need to say this stuff and get him out of my system forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment